Friday, December 24, 2004

Mommieeeee

It's been a long night. Jared has the flu. Megan is giving afterall;) I let him sleep in our bed and after so long I had to move to the couch. I wake up to the sounds of heaving about 3am. I take over for Robby so he can go back to sleep. He still has to work today. HP was nice enough to give him Monday off, but since he's not hired on yet it's not paid and he doesn't get vacation time or sick days. Thanks HP. Back to the point, I smelled something horrible coming from Jared. The shits have begun. I get him cleaned up and back to the bed and settle down for a long winters nap. I think we slept until Robby's alarm went off(6:30)and Jared had some water. Sounded like he was drinking all the water left on the planet. Back to sleep we go until 9:15 and he starts again. More poop, more heaving. I went to take care of some laundry and I hear him calling me "Mommieeee"finish up and find him in my bed telling me he can't make it to the potty, he needs the bucket. Give him the bucket and a nice lecture on how long it took to call me and wait for me to get in there. He could have made it. Walk out and step on one of those reusable ice packs. The blue ones. I told Megan someone was going to step on it she needed to put it in the freezer. Well, if you step on one of those blue gel shoots across the room and gets sticky. I hope I'm not glowing tonight.

2 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger Wilson Clan said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, why do they always get sick at the worst times, and everything that can go wrong, does? Hope everyone is shitty free soon & you all have a great Christmas.

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger Motherhen said...

Sorry Jared got it. Merry Christmas Megan! I hope he is feeling better by now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home