Monday, December 27, 2004

Money well spent...not

After Robby and Megan tried out the new compressor he comes in and says "It doesn't work". Great. We all get dressed and head out to Toys R Us so Jared can take back a few things and use his gift card. Then we went to Target to return the compressor and I find the same one. I took it out of the box to make sure it worked and it did. The last one wouldn't switch into air mode. The vacuum part was fine. We get it and Jared gets a few packs of YuGiOh cards to finish off his Christmas money. Robby wanted to try out the compressor before we left Target and it's a good thing he did. It worked at first then it started leaking air. I ran it back in and told them it was broken too. We stopped at the Chinese restaurant on the way home for some takeout. It was the best Lo Mein I've had from there. Jared is now the proud owner of a harmonica. It came with a book to teach him how to play. We'll see how this goes. So far Megan has managed to drive me crazy with it.

2 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Blogger Motherhen said...

I think that we have the same compressor. I don't know if ours works. It doesn't do a good job as a compressor. Good luck with the harmonica. We have things like that hidden all over the place here.

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Wilson Clan said...

That sucks, not surprised though, having worked at the service desk at target....with some stuff.. the whole batch can be bad. Have you gotten another one yet?

How does he like his harmonica? Maybe he's the next blues singer...you have more patience then me. I'm like Adri, I hide all that stuff..lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home