Monday, October 09, 2006

Tomorrow is the magic day

The day when the tubes come out of my son. He's had them for over 3 weeks now. They were supposed to come out on Friday, but his doctor wasn't there so we were rescheduled. I was okay with it, they paid for my parking. He is so ready to go back to school. I am ready for him to too. He is going through some cry everytime mom touches my tape thing. He never cried in the hospital after having his entire lower half cut open, but he will cry for a tiny piece of tape. I have done all of his care since we've been home so I'm going through something too. Robby did drain his pee bag 2x and put Jared's undies on tonight. I have been sick since Friday night. I told Robby to get something we could just toss in the oven for dinner and he brings home a lasagna that cooks for 2 hours. Megan is having a quesidilla tonight. I am having my second drink any minute. My poor nose is so clogged. Mom and I had it out today. I told her that I was tired of her turning everything into something about her. ATTENTION WHORE is what she is. She left for the night or a few. I told her I am all out of sympathy for her right now. My son has tubes coming out of his bladder and colon and that's all I care about right now.

1 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes family suck. BTDT. You know the story. I hope the tubes coming out goes smoothly.. Many prayers have gone out for him. I'm sorry you've had to do most of his yourself, you need a break. Take care of yourself! And if people mean well (like husbands and others) just tell them exactly how they need to do it.. lol

He's looking good, but he always does. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home