Friday, May 19, 2006

Farewell to Kindergarten

Yes, I cried. She picked out the dress and Sam and Libby shoes herself(with a little help). My baby really is growing up. When did this happen? Please let the next 10 years drag by minute by minute second by second.

The kids sang some cute songs and we watched a slideshow of the year. Meg and her bestest friend were in a few pictures together of course.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Walking off the stage
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I wish this came out better
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Megan(doing what she does best) and Midjovie
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Always making me crazy for pictures
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I promised her a picture like this
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
if she'd let me take one like this after

6 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Blogger Beth said...

OH NO!!!! Howhen did THIS happen??? She's beautiful!! Unfortunately the years seem to be speeding up. :( SOB. Congratulations, Megan.

 
At 5:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH WOW! she is just gorgeous. And her dress is BEAUTIFUL! and I just love the shoes! sniff sniff......I can't believe they are graduating kindergarten! it's just not fair!

 
At 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's growing up so fast! She's just gorgeous and her hair is just perfect for her. You should be so proud :)
You've done a great job there mummy :)

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Motherhen said...

She looks gorgeous and VERY fashionable! The other mommies are right, she's growing up much too fast.

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Just Me said...

Done with Kindergarten already? I've got 2 weeks left to enjoy my kindergartener. She's beautiful!

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Wilson Clan said...

She realy is growing up..she's so pretty and I just love that dress. I can't believe it either.. omg.. Jake is a 1st grader? What?

I'm just not OK with this.. lol Oh by..Josh is 16!! Please let time SLOW down..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home