Monday, December 18, 2006

appointment was friday

she did some bloodwork and gave me a script for hormones to take for 10 days. she felt around for anything extra in there, but didn't feel anything to worry about. came home and laid around for a bit then went to the store and came home and as usual had to pee like crazy. i started all on my own just then. funny how things work like that. i feel so much better since the death cramps are gone. i asked robby for a puppy since i won't be having another baby.

5 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm hoping you are feeling better Bridget.

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Whoa. I'm so sorry you had to deal with that. I hope your Christmas was a happy one. (hugs)

 
At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went through something similiar about last year, only I haven't had a tubal. Maybe that's why we did get a puppy? lol

I hope you're all doing well. I never get emails or BC alerts anymore.

Hope you have a happy New year.

 
At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, I kwym. A puppy would make me feel better if I was in your shoes. I hope that you are okay now. (((HUGS)))

 
At 5:20 AM, Blogger Sam said...

Aww Briddy, hugs, I am soo behind and feel rotten that I hadnt read this before. I hope you are feeling a lot better now.Thinking of you. Hugs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home