Thursday, September 08, 2005

I'm alive

Jared's b-day was a blast. We took him and his cousins and a friend bowling at Jillian's. Let me say thank God for Zoloft. I would have died in that place before I started taking it. Megan is having the most excellent time in Kindy. E's everyday and her 1st progress report was all E's. Writes her name correctly and can count 20+(to 10 is required)and can write 20+(to 20 is required) She wakes up with a smile on her face and gets ready to go. I think it has something to do with me being a little more sane. She even goes to bed before 8 most nights. I love my 5 year old. Jared is being 8. His stoma and scar are so beautiful. I need to post pictures. Here are some pictures from his party.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Blogger Motherhen said...

Glad to hear you are alive. And it sounds like school is great. TG for Zoloft. Bowling parties are fun! Glad the tummy is looking so good. I'll bet he is glad that he made that choice.

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Wilson Clan said...

awwww, what a fun looking group. Those places ARE way over stimulating..i hear ya there.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jared and YAY for megan.

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger Sam said...

Ugh I remember my nephews 7th birthday it was a bowling party. I couldnt wait to get out of there, they got sooo hyped. Glad to see you posting.
I love Megans hair like that, everytime I see it I love it all over again. So glad she is loving Kindy. That helps so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home