Monday, January 03, 2005

Jared is feeling much better today

He had a low fever this morning and was still a little groggy so I kept him home from school. He's having some mac and cheese and finished a bottle of Gatorade. Megan had a great day at school and got a :) Not a bad start to a new year. I had to pick up our comforter from the cleaners(it's been off the bed for months thatnks to Megan peeing on it)then Meg and I had lunch at McD's. I talked to Dr. Ritchey's nurse and she's going to give him a call this week to see what we shoud do from here.

2 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger Motherhen said...

I'm glad he is feeling better, but still hoping he kicks this thing once and for all. Yeah Megan!

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger Wilson Clan said...

Glad to hear he's feeling better, that much be extra rough on him. It's really bad this year they say. You guys stay healthy! Keep me updated for prayer needs hon, I know it's been rough lately. How is Robby's grandpa doing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home