Saturday, January 15, 2005

2 weeks to go

Till we get the puppy. Her name will be Wendy as in Wendy from Peter Pan. Megan loves all PP movies. She wanted to name the puppy Tinker Bell, but Robby wouldn't let us. Think Paris Hilton. My back is hurting and I don't know why. It's right in between my shoulder blades. It hurts when I pick up a glass to take a drink. WTF? I can't think of anything I did to hurt it. Megan is in time out because she won't leave Jared alone. I know she wants attention, but she was going about it all wrong. After she comes out I'll play a game with her or something.

3 Comments:

At 6:21 AM, Blogger Motherhen said...

Oh, I'm so excited for you (and for me too)! You have to take pictures, lots and lots of pictures. Cute names, I love all PP movies too. Wendy is cute, you got off easy, Patrick and Damon wanted to name Campbell "Captain Hook", then they said that "Campbell Captain Hook Peter Pan" (each boy got 2 middle names) would be a good name.

Take it easy with your back. Could it be your mattress? or your pillow even?

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Wilson Clan said...

I hope your back feels better soon. Maybe it's your boobies? LOL J/K My friend has a girl that likes to bother brother to no end. If she can't do that, she bugs the cats.. I can't wait to see pics of your puppy...I wanna puppy now too.

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger Beth said...

I feel like a little kid...everybody else has a puppy!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! Often it doesn't take much to muck up your back. I hope it feels better soon. These poor neglected kids...lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home