Thursday, January 13, 2005

Coming to America

Last week one of my best friends because a resident of the USA. Louise has been here for 4 years. She had a little celebration at the sports bar she bartends at. I left at midnight and haven't heard a peep out of her since last night. She was a little tore up when I left. The picture was taken with my camera phone. The hat is one of the fun frames. Megan and I stayed home today. She didn't want to wake up and I didn't feel like pissing her off. She missed group picture and spring picture day. Oh well. I kept telling her one morning we weren't going to keep on her to wake up. The kids do have their own alarm clock, but Jared turns it off instead of hitting the snooze. He gets that from his daddy;)

3 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger Beth said...

Oh wow! Why was she torn up? How do your kids usually do w/their alarm lock? Rebecca keeps asking for one but I wonder if I'll be the one to shut it off every morning, lol.

 
At 1:08 AM, Blogger Motherhen said...

Congrats to her! Where was she from? That's too bad that she missed picture day. Was she upset about missing it?

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Wilson Clan said...

YAY for Louise, where is she from? I let Jake stay home sometimes too, I get sick of having to literally pick him up out of bed..he's been better lately though. Will there be a make up day for pics?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home