Saturday, February 25, 2006

things that bug me part 1

Asking me what's for dinner while I'm cooking. You will see what's for dinner in a few minutes and you can decide when it's done if you like it or not.
Leaving the bathroom counter a mess. I'm tired of cleaning it up and unplugging the hair dryer everystinkin day.
ICE TRAYS need I say more? My husband has finally broken me of my habbit of dumping and not refilling. I refill now can't you?
Leaving you windows account logged in so you can check every 21/2 minutes if you have a new message. If you need to go potty or grab a drink that's cool, but not if you are going to watch TV or take a shower get dressed and eat. LOGOFF DAMMIT I don't want to come to use the computer and see a "hey sexy" message from you "friends"
I love you I really truely do love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home