Thursday, January 20, 2005

New baby

I talked to my aunt yesterday. Seems the momma dog quit nursing the puppies so they are ready earlier than expected. Aunt Chris picked up my baby this morning and I'll go get it from her tomorrow. I want to go as soon as Robby gets home tonight, but I will be home so late and I don't want to leave her alone on her first day at her new home tomorrow. I don't think she is quite 6 weeks yet. Jared has an awards ceremony(honor roll and citizenship)at 9:05 then we have to take him to see U/G at 11. Megan is going home with Britney. Maybe I can talk Robby into ditching work and we can pick her up(puppy)tomorrow after the appointment. Megan didn't get an award this semester thanks to the 3 N's in behavior. I made her a #1 little girl award and that made her feel better. I haven't checked my emails in a few days. Sorry Bitches. I see all of them there and I answered a few of them, but I can't seem to go through the bulk of them. My back is feeling better thanks to 2 days in bed with the shits. I still feel like crap(pun intended)and food just doesn't taste that great yet. What else? Oh, 2 of the kids I help in kindy got a BUG award. BUG stands for Bringing up grades. Ms Magee was talking about me to another K teacher and she now wants me to help in her class as well. I wish there were more parents to help out. Come on, I'm only 1 person. I'll be helping them with writing. I can't think of anything else so I'll end this now, but first some pictures of the kitties I tool last night.
Pepper in her favorite chair. Yes, she always sleeps like this. Baby Kitty didn't like the flash too much. Pepper started doing the shy pose. Baby Kitty is such a sweet cat:)

1 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Blogger Motherhen said...

OOOOH your baby is coming so soon! Are you going to crate train her? I'm so excited for you! She's going to be such a sleepy cuddly baby at that age!

When I saw the pictures of the kitties, my thought was that this is the calm before the storm! Good luck at the appointment.

I'm sorry you aren't feeling good, but glad you found a silver lining in the fact that your back is better! I kwym about wishing more parents would help. There are a lot of SAHMs at our school, and I don't understand why they don't.

I can't wait for your update tomorrow!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home