Monday, January 31, 2005

Bubbles in the bedroom

I attended my first Passion Party this Saturday at my Aunt Chris' house. It was a hoot, I even won a prize!!! I'd like to say it was the best $70 Robby(hee hee)ever spent, but I haven't gotten my order yet. The lady that did the party was very informative and helpful. It was nice to be so open about sex with other ladies and not feel embarrased. Most of them had already been to a PP and filled me in on what was a good buy. Hearing Aunt Chris talk about sex does make me go ewwwwww. LOL I stayed the night and on Sunday I helped putty the walls so she could paint. The doggie hardly slept while I was gone and we took a nice nap together when I got home. She loves me:)

4 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger Motherhen said...

I didn't think I'd enjoy going to one of those parties as much as I did, it was a fun night. Lots of giggling.
You will have to tell me what you bought! Awww, I'm glad that Wendy knows who her momma is. :-D

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Wilson Clan said...

Oh, that sounds like fun! I've never been invited. I think all my friends, and everyone I know would be too embarrassed. Let's face it, I can't imagine anyone from my church having one.. LOL

You go girl! I'm glad you have a fun night away.

 
At 5:01 AM, Blogger Sam said...

OH great fun, I wish we had those here , probably do but never been to one, so go on tell us on the BC what you bought.
Glad you had a good time and wow a sleepover too, you lucky girl.
Hugs and kisses for WEndy, poor baby

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger Beth said...

Sounds like fun! I've never heard of such a thing hapening around here. You MUST tell us what you bought!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home