Friday, February 25, 2005

She's alive

I had 2 infections. Two shots and 2 scripts later I am almost normal again. Here are some pictures since I haven't posted in a while. Megan has since gotten her hair cut all the way off. I don't have any pictures of it yet. I got tired of her cutting it off slowly so we are starting over. The one side it still curly while the other is straight. I think the cut is crooked, but she doesn't rally care.


Megan on Valentine's Day at school.

Megan and Britney

Wendy on the desk

Wendy's funny ear. I hope the other dogs don't laugh at her:(

2 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Blogger Motherhen said...

I'm glad you are on the mend. I can't wait to see the new haircut. Wendy is still adorable, but yes, I'm sorry, but they will probably snicker. ;-) Her body is looking very daschund-ish now. Make her a page at www.dogster.com so that she and Puck can be puppy pals.

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Wilson Clan said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better. I was beginning to worry about ya. She is looking so big. I loved having lunch with them at school. How old is Britney, her hair is very long..wow.

The dogs will laugh for sure but she can just pee on them and tell them they are jealous because she's so unique. Wendy is so adorable. Give her to me, please.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home