Monday, March 07, 2005

Puppy pics, kid pics

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here she is:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jared at my nephew's 4th b-day party
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Megan before we left for the party
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Megan at the party. Her hair is so short.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Happy b-day Carson!!! He was pissed his cars were on the cake.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My nephew Keithen
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My niece Allicia
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Megan at my cousin's 4th b-day party. We have 3 4yos until Megan turns 5 next month

We have made it 3 days with no time out. We have left 2 b-day parties without a meltdown. I just tell her I can't reward her if she doesn't act right. It works. She is actually asking for things and not screaming at me and I am actually letting her do more(can she be more independant than this?) We are getting along nicely. Jared wants to take Karate. I need to find out where and how much.

1 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger Motherhen said...

First of all, I love Wendy's ears like that. She is very cute. That looks like quite the princess party! LOL I hope you find a place for Karate! Damon wants me to sign him up, but we just don't have time with hockey and lacrosse and swimming.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home